1. How does the program work?
2. How long does each session last for?
3. Will my child get strained?
4. How do I view results?
5. Can I leave my child unattended while he/she is engaged in learning process?
6. Does MyBeehive substitute tuition?
7. Is My Beehive free?
8. Do you have a monthly or quarterly based subscription package?
9. Do I need to download any additional softwares to make use of mybeehive.in ?
10. What are the system requirements to run an online course?
11. Can I access the online courses using Firefox, Safari, or Chrome?
12. How do I order an online training subscription?
13. Will you send me books, CDs, DVDs, or PDF files?
14. Can I download the courses and take them offline?
15. Who will help me if I run into any technical problems?
16. Do I need to download a plug-in?
- 1. How does the program work?
- The program works on two distinct principles:
- 1. The current academic curriculum of your child.
- 2. The mental aptitude of your child. A thorough research is conducted on the curriculum structure of your child . This information is passed to our content team who design material accordingly to match your child’s interests.
- 2. How long does each session last for?
- Sessions are designed to meet the needs of the current academic curriculum of your child. Generally, a session lasts a minimum of 30 minutes and a buffer is maintained within and beyond (30 minutes) depending on the material. You may like to check our Help section titled 'How do i go about this website?'
- 3. Will my child get strained?
- Absolutely not! The learning sessions are designed around questions which are objective in nature. There is very minimal text involved.
- 4. How do I view results?
- After each session, results are recorded in your child’s account. You may view the results daily, once in a week or a fortnight. so there is a summary of the records.
- 5. Can I leave my child unattended while he/she is engaged in learning process?
- Absolutely yes! This is an enrichment program aimed to increase voluntary learning in your child. You may view the results on a daily, weekly or fortnightly basis and check for areas where your child needs assistance.
- 6. Does MyBeehive substitute tuition?
- Since MyBeehive is an enrichment program that aims to reinforce what is being taught at school; Mybeehive successfully substitutes after-school tuitions. It also provides your child the much needed individual attention unlike a tuition atmosphere.
- 7. Is My Beehive free?
- My Beehive is not a free portal. But isn’t expensive at the same time. The revenues go into application design and research.Buy Me
- 8. A whole academic year long subscription sounds too much... Do you have a monthly or quarterly based subscription package?
- Many e-portals give subscription offers on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. At My Beehive, we believe a learning program can only be justified if it covers learning wholly and not partly. We go the extra mile by way of personal interviews, researching your child’s syllabus, customising online content as per your child’s interests. A partly subscribed program would mean an incomplete learning process and that is highly discouraged since it would leave children highly confused and de-motivated.
- 9. Do I need to download any additional softwares to make use of mybeehive.in ?
- Yes you do need to download an additional software to make use of the "Text Read Out" functionality.
Given below is the download link for it :
- 10. What are the system requirements to run an online course?
- Generally the courses, at a minimum, require:
* 500MHz+ Processor, 128MB of RAM
* Minimum screen resolution 800x600
* Adobe Flash 9.0 or later
* 56K minimum connection; broadband (256 kpbs or higher) connection recommended
* Sound card with speakers or headphones is strongly recommended
- 11. Can I access the online courses using Firefox, Safari, or Chrome?
- Yes, absolutely!
- 12. How do I order an online training subscription?
- Simply follow the "BUY" link at the bottom of the course listing to our secure servers and follow the online ordering instructions. Once the order is submitted and the payment is processed, our e-LearningCenter will set up your account and notify you with a Student ID, Password and Login Instructions. This typically takes 2-3 hours after the order is placed during normal business hours.
For detailed ordering instructions, please visit the ordering instructions page, linked here.
- 13. Will you send me books, CDs, DVDs, or PDF files?
- All of our training materials are online, web-based courses which are only available through the Internet. We do not have any material that we can send to you by postal mail or by e-mail. Our courses are not available on CDs or DVDs.
- 14. Can I download the courses and take them offline?
- All of our learning materials are online.These are web-based courses which are only available over the Internet. The courses "CANNOT" be downloaded and taken offline. They are not available in any offline format.
- 15. Who will help me if I run into any technical problems?
- Please refer to the browser settings page, linked here, to ensure that your browser is set up properly to access the courses. If you continue to have problems, please contact us immediately with all technical problems related to the online learning.
- 16. Do I need to download a plug-in?
- Only the Flash web player which is already in wide use and probably already on your computer.