What do I need?
- 2 whole corns or 2 bowls of sweetcorn
- 1 onion chopped
- 1tomato chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coriander to garnish
What do I do now?
- Steam corn and put kernels into a large bowl.
- Put in onion, tomato, juice of lemon, salt and pepper.
- Toss well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
"Perfect evening snack"
Did you know?
Corn is a good source of carbs, proteins and vitamins A
Garden Fresh Sandwich
All you need-
- bread-4 slices
- salt and pepper to taste
easy to make-
- Wash tomato and cucumber well.
- Peel cucumber and slice.
- Slice tomato.(take care not to cut your little hands)
- Spread butter on the bread.
- Put in slices of tomato and cucumber.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and potato chips!